Gerard Butler Sports a New 'Do - A Mullet!
The "300" actor was spotted with a mullet as he shot scenes in Detroit for his role in the upcoming thriller "Machine Gun Preacher." (You can see the photo here.)
He completed his greasy bad boy biker look with a wallet chain, a Harley Davidson shirt and a leather vest.
In the Marc Foster directed flick, Butler, 40, will be playing the role of Sam Childers, a former drug-dealer turned preacher who later becomes a crusader for hundreds of Sudanese children.
"Machine Gun Preacher" will be due in theaters September 2011.
Popular in Entertainment
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel 352 Comments
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice"
- Chappelle to return with comedy tour
- Justin Bieber behind wheel as car hits man in Hollywood
- Nigella Lawson's husband cautioned by cops over assault
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby