Miles Austin and Kim Kardashian Are an Item: Touchdown!
NEW YORK (CBS) Move over, Reggie Bush and Cristiano Ronaldo! Reality "hottie" Kim Kardashian has kicked off romance with a new footballer -- the American, not Portuguese kind.
According to reports, the 29-year-old star is now linked to Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Miles Austin, 25, and the two are "officially dating."
"They met at a restaurant in L.A. a few months ago and exchanged numbers and have been talking ever since," a source close to the couple told People.com. "They've had a few dates and it's going really well."
Though the two have been mum about talking about their dates with the press, they are mutual friends on each others twitter profiles. On June 10, Miles Austin tweeted: "heading out for sushi."
Kardashian tweeted on the same day shortly after his message "Do you believe in Fairy Tales? I do."
Austin followed with another tweet a few hours later, "Just finishing up watching castaway then maybe a late night 'fro yo' snack. ;)."
Sparks flying betwixt these lovers? Maybe so.
While the pair are "officially dating," the source tells People.com, "he's not quite her boyfriend."
The "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star was originally linked with Portuguese soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo, 25. Her last boyfriend was Reggie Bush, 25, running back for the New Orleans Saints, the couple reportedly split at the end of July 2009.
Three footballers in a row. Looks like a "touchdown" trend for Kardashian.
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- "DWTS": Champion Melissa Rycroft picks a winner
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- New "Dancing with the Stars" champion announced
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage
- "DWTS": Finalists compete for mirror ball trophy
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- "The Voice" to feature tribute to tornado victims