Tony Award Winner Catherine Zeta-Jones: "He's a Movie Star...I Get to Sleep with Him Every Night!"
NEW YORK (CBS) Make no mistake, if you watched the Tony Awards on Sunday night, you know emphatically that actress Catherine Zeta-Jones loves her main man actor Michael Douglas.
The 40-year-old actress, gave a quirky shout-out to her hubby of 10 years in a glowing speech when accepting the Tony Award for Best Actress for "A Little Night Music."
"See that man there?" she told the Tony Awards crowd, "He's a movie star and I get to sleep with him every night!"
It's been a good run for the Welsh stunner, who just the night before held court with Queen Elizabeth II. Her majesty named Zeta-Jones Commander of the Order of the British Empire.
And though we must now refer to Zeta-Jones as "Dame," it was refreshing to see the award-winner gushing at the podium like a giddy school girl.
"I'm in a state of shock to be totally honest with you," she said during her acceptance speech. "I can't believe I won the Tony Award. I couldn't believe I'd been nominated with a group of such great actresses."
We're guessing after the after-party, she was planning on making "A Little Night Music."
Popular in Entertainment
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- "The Hangover III": Critics aren't drunk with excitement
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- Paul McCartney writes in support of Pussy Riot
- Eva Longoria graduates with a master's degree