Hayley Williams TwitPic (PICTURES) Shows Her Topless, Singer Claims Her Account Was Hacked
NEW YORK (CBS) A topless picture of Paramore's Hayley Williams randomly surfaced on the singer's Twitter page Thursday.
The 21-year-old frontwoman claims the photo was posted on Twitter without her permission.
"Well...my night just changed drastically, got hacked," the redheaded singer later tweeted.
The photo, posted for all of her 600,000 plus followers to see, shows Williams' staring seductively at the camera while lying in bed.
Williams' quickly reacted and stripped the photo from the social networking site, but was too late to tame the wild fire, as the photo made its rounds and was spread virally across the internet.
But was her account really hacked?
This question had countless users taking sides, with some quickly moving to her defense, while others are speculating that the singer accidentally posted the picture herself. Either way, the redheaded singer is creating quite the buzz.
Williams is the lead vocalist for Paramore, an emo-punk rock band that has been commerically successful with teens. Its breakout success album, "Riot," earned it a Best New Artist Grammy Nomination in 2008. Along with Williams, the band consists of Taylor York, Jeremy Davis and Josh and Zach Farro.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Stone Temple Pilots sue its former singer
- Colin Farrell talks "Epic" new role Play Video
- "Arrested Development" returns: Will you binge-watch?