Sandusky lawyer requests victim information
Jerry Sandusky's attorney submitted a 21-page request asking for the names, ages, and addresses of every victim and witness identified in the Sandusky child sex abuse case. The request also asks for the exact time, date, and location for each charge.
Sandusky, 67, has been charged with 52 counts of child sex abuse involving 10 boys over a 15-year period.
A pre-trial conference previously scheduled for March 22nd, 2012 has been canceled. A new court date has not been set.
- Nelson Mandela's health: Is it time to let go?
- Colo. senator who pushed for gun control may lose job
- 6/19: Federal Reserve raises predictions for growth; Russia not sold on nuclear warhead reduction
- Nuclear waste clean-up delayed and billions over budget
- Two teens stranded 8,000 feet up on cliff rescued by chopper
- Couple's steamy romance e-books save their home
- Innovative Ariz. class turns students' dreams into reality
- 6/18: Officials say NSA stopped over 50 potential terror attacks; Hi-tech giant creates next generation of Edisons
- Country music star Slim Whitman dies of heart failure
- Federal Reserve raises its predictions for growth and jobs
- Family of Frederick Douglass continues his legacy
- Okla. tornado survivor finds dog buried alive under rubble
- Frederick Douglass, Booker T. Washington descendent fights modern-day slavery
- American Medical Association declares obesity a disease
- In need of kidney to save wife, man takes to street
- World's vegetation seen in stunning satellite imagery