Sandusky lawyer requests victim information
Jerry Sandusky's attorney submitted a 21-page request asking for the names, ages, and addresses of every victim and witness identified in the Sandusky child sex abuse case. The request also asks for the exact time, date, and location for each charge.
Sandusky, 67, has been charged with 52 counts of child sex abuse involving 10 boys over a 15-year period.
A pre-trial conference previously scheduled for March 22nd, 2012 has been canceled. A new court date has not been set.
- Okla. tornado survivor finds dog buried alive under rubble
- Storm spotter: Oklahoma tornado "a nightmare"
- Survivors pulled from Okla. school hit by tornado
- Injured third-grade teacher tells of trying to protect students
- Oklahoma tornado survivor: "Everything is gone"
- Okla. family mourns child killed at school following tornado
- 5/21: Plaza Towers Elementary School: A look at the damage; Tornado injuries: A doctor's point of view
- Tornado in Moore, Okla., was an EF5, the most powerful there is
- Oklahoma native's home destroyed for the second time
- 5/21: Family's last-minute decision likely saved their lives; Closer look reveals extent of destruction in Moore
- Mother and daughter share stories of survival
- Saving the kids: One teacher's mission to keep her class safe
- Poignant images capture tornado's emotional aftermath
- 5/20: Deadly tornado strikes Okla.; Fmr. Cincinnati IRS office worker speaks out
- Tornado survivor: "I'm very lucky I am still here"
- 5/21: Tornado in Moore, Okla., was an EF5, the most powerful there is