Feds crack down on police brutality nationwide
Chasse's 42-year-old son James was out for a walk in downtown Portland, Oregon, in September 2006 when three police officers spotted what they later described as a "peculiar...dirty" young man.Read the full report...
- Okla. tornado survivor finds dog buried alive under rubble
- 5/24: I-5 bridge collapses north of Seattle; "On the Road": Three siblings survive Okla. tornado
- The forecaster who sounded the alarm for Moore, Okla.
- I-5 bridge collapses north of Seattle
- Sibling rivalry takes a backseat after Okla. tornado
- Survivor of KKK Baptist Church bombing: "I had to forgive"
- Jersey Shore shop owners reopen for Memorial Day
- On the road: Three siblings survive Okla. tornado
- Survivor of Bangladesh factory collapse speaks out
- CBS News goes undercover in a Bangladesh clothing factory
- Man killed in brutal London attack
- Second London terror suspect identified
- Resentment over wars may have motivated London terror attack
- Injured third-grade teacher tells of trying to protect students
- Tornado victim reunites with dog during interview
- Teacher injured in Okla. tornado takes first steps