A Double Standard for House Ethics?
On March 4, 2009, Rep. Sam Graves (R-Mo.) introduced a witness at a hearing promoting renewable energy interests: Brooks Hurst. Congressman Graves failed to mention that Hurst was an old friend. The congressman also left out that his own wife and Hurst invested money in the same Missouri fuel plants.
Read the full post.
- Okla. tornado survivor finds dog buried alive under rubble
- Teacher injured in Okla. tornado takes first steps
- Survivor of Bangladesh factory collapse speaks out
- 5/23: Obama: The war on terror, "like all wars, must end"; baby born as tornado struck
- Oklahoma miracle baby -- born amidst tornado chaos
- CBS News goes undercover in a Bangladesh clothing factory
- Man killed in brutal London attack
- Storm spotter: Oklahoma tornado "a nightmare"
- Resentment over wars may have motivated London terror attack
- Injured third-grade teacher tells of trying to protect students
- Did Obama admin. know of IRS targeting during campaign?
- Angry Pakistanis fight to end U.S. drone strikes
- 16-year-old finds a new way to detect cancer
- Parents ask why Okla. schools don't have tornado shelters
- President Obama defends drone strikes
- Survivors pulled from Okla. school hit by tornado