Stark Obama ad spotlights "47 percent" comments
The Obama campaign is out with a stark new ad in which Mitt Romney's "47 percent" fundraiser comments are juxtaposed against images of average Americans.
The Obama campaign did not announce the 30-second spot, "My Job," to the press, but a campaign spokesman said it will air in New Hampshire, Virginia, Florida, Ohio, Iowa, Nevada and Colorado. Check it out at left.
Popular in Politics
- Obama prom pictures surface 113 Comments
- Is President Obama ending the war on terror? 133 Comments
- Now, some unions upset over Obamacare
- IRS official Lois Lerner placed on leave 126 Comments
- IRS' Lerner was asked to resign, refused: GOP Sen.
- Rand Paul uses 2016 bully pulpit to push Obama on drones
- Protester heckles Obama during counterterrorism speech Play Video
- Obama: America at a "crossroads" in fighting terrorism 102 Comments