CBS News/NYT polls: 3/26/12
Below is the full data and questions for the CBS News/New York Times poll on President Obama's health care law and the war in Afghanistan.
Stories about the polls:
The Health Care Law:
The War in Afghanistan:
Popular in Politics
- Officials on Benghazi: "We made mistakes, but without malice" 437 Comments
- IRS' Lerner: "I have not done anything wrong" 157 Comments
- Anthony Weiner comeback try begins: Running for NYC mayor 99 Comments
- Major immigration overhaul passes first big test 66 Comments
- Will tornado relief funding escape politics?
- Top IRS official to invoke 5th Amendment at congressional testimony 209 Comments
- U.S. IDs several men possibly responsible for Benghazi attack
- Poll: Most think IRS targeting was deliberate 220 Comments