Ashley Greene's dog dies in fire at her West Hollywood condo
Actress Ashley Greene attends the Kaufmanfranco Fall 2013 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at The Stage at Lincoln Center on Feb. 11, 2013, in New York. / Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images
Actress Ashley Greene's condo in West Hollywood, Calif., caught fire on Friday, and one of her dogs is said to have died in the blaze.
The "Twilight" star's rep confirmed the fire to People, saying: "The cause is undetermined."
A source told People that the 26-year-old actress' two fox terriers were in the apartment at the time of the fire, but rescuers were only able to save one.
TMZ reports that at least 10 fire trucks were on the scene at the seven-story building.
A firefighter told the website that Greene, her boyfriend and her brother were home when the fire broke out on a couch in the living room and were able to get out. The men then tried to get back in to rescue the dogs, but were unsuccessful.
The actress' dog reportedly died under the bed.
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 109 Comments
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 50 Photos
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 39 Photos
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"
- First look: Jennifer Lawrence in "X-Men: Days of Future Past"
- "Mad Men" recap: 10 best moments