Selena Gomez says she made Justin Bieber cry
Selena Gomez stopped by the "Late Show with David Letterman" on Monday, where she publicly addressed her split from pop star Justin Bieber for the first time.
She also joked that she and "Late Show" host David Letterman have something in common -- they've both made her former boyfriend cry.
"Last time you were here, you were with a Justin Bieber," Letterman told Gomez on Monday's show. "That's not going on now."
"No, I'm single," the 20-year-old actress said. "I'm so good."
Letterman then recalled: "Now, the last time he was on, he and I got into a conversation and he said something and I said something, and then he said something and I said something, and I made him cry."
Gomez chuckled and replied, "Well then, that makes two of us."
A laughing Letterman then offered the smiling Gomez a fist-bump as the audience applauded.
Popular in Entertainment
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"
- How to tie a bow tie Play Video
- Amanda Seyfried talks filming Seth MacFarlane's new Western Play Video
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards