Country singer Tim McGraw playing first U.K. show
Tim McGraw performs at the Tim McGraw "One of These Nights" Party on Oct. 31, 2012, in Nashville, Tenn. / Getty
LONDON Tim McGraw is taking to the UK stage for the first time Saturday night.
The Grammy-winning music star is headlining a two-day concert called "Country To Country" at London's O2 Arena.
Sugarland's Kristian Bush, Little Big Town and Vince Gill will also be playing.
On Sunday, Carrie Underwood will top the bill, with LeAnn Rimes and Darius Rucker also performing.
McGraw says he's been to London a few times before, but he's really excited to finally play here because of its musical history.
And while he's busy singing, his wife Faith Hill and their daughters are making the most of the family trip by going sightseeing.
Popular in Entertainment
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" to series for 2013-2014 season
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"
- "Survivor: Caramoan" crowns a winner
- Bono and Olivia Wilde join Matt Damon's "toilet strike"