Country singer Tim McGraw playing first U.K. show
Tim McGraw performs at the Tim McGraw "One of These Nights" Party on Oct. 31, 2012, in Nashville, Tenn. / Getty
LONDON Tim McGraw is taking to the UK stage for the first time Saturday night.
The Grammy-winning music star is headlining a two-day concert called "Country To Country" at London's O2 Arena.
Sugarland's Kristian Bush, Little Big Town and Vince Gill will also be playing.
On Sunday, Carrie Underwood will top the bill, with LeAnn Rimes and Darius Rucker also performing.
McGraw says he's been to London a few times before, but he's really excited to finally play here because of its musical history.
And while he's busy singing, his wife Faith Hill and their daughters are making the most of the family trip by going sightseeing.
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 110 Comments
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 39 Photos
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- CBS takes "Mike & Molly" tornado-themed finale off air
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Runaway mom begs for kids' forgiveness on Dr. Phil