Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman back together?
Actors Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman are reportedly reconciling after a six-month separation following more than 30 years of marriage.
A source tells People magazine that the couple has quietly been working on their relationship in recent months and have ended the separation. "They love each other -- always have and always will," the source, identified as "a friend of the couple," is quoted as saying.
The "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" star, 68, and the former "Cheers" actress, 64, married in January of 1982 and have three children together -- daughters Lucy, 29, and Grace, 27, and son Jacob, 24.
The couple worked together on the classic sitcom "Taxi" (1978-1983) and appeared onscreen in the 1996 comedy film "Matilda." In 1992, the pair founded Jersey Films, a production company behind many movie hits including "Pulp Fiction," "Garden State," "Erin Brockovich" and "Freedom Writers."
Popular in Entertainment
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice" 75 Comments
- Listen: John Mayer's new single "Paper Doll"
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel 352 Comments
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby
- Justin Bieber behind wheel as car hits man in Hollywood
- "Bachelorette": Desiree lets two lukewarm lovers go