Miley Cyrus explains missing engagement ring
In a conversation with one of her Twitter followers, Miley Cyrus explains why she's been spotted without her engagement ring lately, and attempts to dispel the rumors that she and Liam Hemsworth are on the outs.
In a few tweets between Cyrus and aspiring singer Lindsey J. Lee on Thursday, Lee begins by tweeting about her own engagement ring, writing: "Had to send off my engagement ring today to get fixed... one of the little diamonds fell out... I feel naked without it, so sad!"
Cyrus, 20, responded by tweeting back: "ugh that's the worst! I just had a similar situation except when it happens to me then everyone says my wedding is off."
Lee reacted: "OMG that sucks! people just need to mind their own business. I saw first hand how happy u & Liam are, don't let them get to u!"
What do you think? Is Miley's ring just at the shop, or is her relationship with Liam, 23, in hot water?
Popular in Entertainment
- New "Dancing with the Stars" champion announced
- Bono and Olivia Wilde join Matt Damon's "toilet strike"
- "The Voice" pays tribute to Oklahoma tornado victims
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- "DWTS": Champion Melissa Rycroft picks a winner
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion