Mark-Paul Gosselaar and wife expecting first child together
Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Catriona McGinn arrive at the American Red Cross' Annual Red Tie Affair on April 9, 2011, in Santa Monica, Calif. / Getty
It's been a long time since Mark-Paul Gosselaar had a locker at Bayside High School.
The former "Saved by the Bell" star is expecting another child of his own -- and the first with his second wife, advertising executive Catriona McGinn.
Gosselaar, 39, already has two children from his previous 14-year marriage to Lisa Ann Russell: 6-year-old daughter Ava Lorenn and 9-year-old son Michael Charles.
"We are all really excited for the arrival of our new addition. We've always wanted a big family," Gosselaar told People. "The kids are looking forward to a little sibling, and are asking a lot of funny questions right now." The couple's baby is due in September. They married in July 2012.
Gosselaar stars in the TNT series, "Franklin & Bash," and made a guest appearance last year on "Don't Trust the B.... in Apartment 23."
Popular in Entertainment
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Bono and Olivia Wilde join Matt Damon's "toilet strike"
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"
- "The Voice" pays tribute to Oklahoma tornado victims
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" to series for 2013-2014 season