Sharon Osbourne: Kelly is "doing fine" after seizure
TV personalities Sharon Osbourne, left, and Kelly Osbourne attend the Kreiss 75th anniversary celebration at Kreiss on April 19, 2012, in Los Angeles. / David Livingston/Getty Images
"Kelly is doing fine," she said, to the audience's applause.
Osbourne said her daughter is coming home from the hospital today and had asked her mother to to thank everyone for their good wishes.
"After the show I'm going to pick her up and give her a good smack," she joked.
Osbourne added, "We were very blessed, in a way, that Kelly, when she had her seizure, she had while she was filming, so it was filmed. We needed that to show the neurologist so they could see what was happening."
But the reason the TV personality had a seizure is still unknown.
"She's on medication. She's fine, nobody knows why she had it...Can't figure out a reason why, but she is fine and naughty," Osbourne said on "The Talk" of her daughter.
On Sunday, Kelly Osbourne took to Twitter to share an update with her followers:
My life is now like an episode of House = the impending fight against death and the look of fear in everyones faces!-- Kelly Osbourne (@MissKellyO) March 11, 2013
Her rep also said over the weekend: "There is absolutely no confirmed diagnosis regarding Kelly's condition. She is under a doctor's care and they are continuing to run tests. Kelly is fine and thanks everyone for their continued support."
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 116 Comments
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 39 Photos
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- CBS takes "Mike & Molly" tornado-themed finale off air
- Runaway mom begs for kids' forgiveness on Dr. Phil