Kelly Osbourne: "I did have a seizure they are just trying to figure out why"
Kelly Osbourne arrives at the 55th Annual Grammy Awards on Feb. 10, 2013, in Los Angeles. / Getty
Kelly Osbourne is recovering after suffering from a seizure on the set of E!'s "Fashion Police" on Thursday.
A spokeswoman for Osbourne told the cable network Thursday night that the 28-year-old TV personality was awake, alert and in stable condition. She stayed in the hospital overnight for observation as a precautionary measure.
Osbourne posted a photo from her hospital bed, along with the following tweet:
Thank U all 4 UR beautiful well wishes yes I did have a seizure they are just trying to figure out why? twitter.com/MissKellyO/sta-- Kelly Osbourne (@MissKellyO) March 8, 2013
Osbourne is the daughter of rocker Ozzy Osbourne and "The Talk" co-host Sharon Osbourne. She was profiled with her family on the MTV reality series "The Osbournes" and has appeared as a contestant on "Dancing with the Stars." She's a panelist on "Fashion Police" with Joan Rivers, Giuliana Rancic and George Kotsiopoulos.
Kelly Osbourne's brother, Jack, revealed he was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis last year.
Popular in Entertainment
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 109 Comments
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 39 Photos
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- Runaway mom begs for kids' forgiveness on Dr. Phil
- CBS takes "Mike & Molly" tornado-themed finale off air
- First look: Jennifer Lawrence in "X-Men: Days of Future Past"
- Toby Keith: Moore, Oklahoma "will persevere"