Demi Moore seeks spousal support from Ashton Kutcher
Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore attend The Urban Zen Stephan Weiss Apple Awards at Urban Zen on June 9, 2011, in New York. / Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images
Demi Moore is asking for one last thing from Ashton Kutcher: money.
The couple split in November 2011 after six years of marriage, and Kutcher, 35, filed for divorce in December 2012. The case is moving along, with Moore, 50, asking for spousal support, according to documents filed Thursday in Los Angeles Superior Court, reports E! News. She's also looking for attorney's fees and other costs.
Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore
Moore cites irreconcilable differences for the separation, but according to speculation in online reports, things could get ugly now that Moore is seeking spousal support. And there's some money to be had. Kutcher made an estimated $24 million from May 2011-May 2012 thanks largely to his work on CBS' "Two and a Half Men," reports Forbes.
Since parting ways, Kutcher has gone public with new girlfriend Mila Kunis, and Moore has been spotted out with Pink Taco restaurant chain owner Harry Morton, 31, reports People.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Stone Temple Pilots sue its former singer
- "Arrested Development" returns: Will you binge-watch?
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos