Miley Cyrus: I didn't call off wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus arrive at Australians In Film Awards & Benefit Dinner on June 27, 2012, in Century City, Calif. / Getty
Miley Cyrus says her wedding to Liam Hemsworth is still on.
I am so sick of La. And sick of the lies that come with it. I didn't call off my wedding. Taking a break from social media. #draining-- Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) March 6, 2013
But while wedding bells are still ringing for the couple, they've reportedly been having some relationship troubles.
"The wedding is still on," a source told People. "Miley and Liam have had some problems that they are working through. Miley doesn't think it's a big deal. She loves Liam and can't wait to marry him."
Cyrus, 20, and Hemsworth, 23, got engaged last May. They met while filming "The Last Song" in 2009.
Popular in Entertainment
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel 351 Comments
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice"
- Chappelle to return with comedy tour
- Justin Bieber behind wheel as car hits man in Hollywood
- "The Voice": Top three sing for the win
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby