Brenda and Jax return to "General Hospital"
Exciting news for "General Hospital" fans -- Ingo Rademacher (Jax) and Vanessa Marcil (Brenda) will reprise their roles on the long-running soap, Entertainment Weekly reports.
Rademacher and Marcil are returning to celebrate the soap's 50th anniversary on ABC, and are rumored to make their return date before April 1. EW also reports that the two will actually be sticking around for more than a few weeks -- meaning the return of the love triangle of Jax, Brenda and Sonny (Maurice Bernard)!
This isn't the first time Marcil has returned to "General Hospital" -- she reprised her most famous role for a year from 2010-2011. But fans will also no doubt be excited to see more of Rademacher on the latest season of "Dancing with the Stars" -- he was just cast for season 16, premiering on March 18 on ABC.
Popular in Entertainment
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 46 Photos
- Taylor Swift dominates Billboard Music Awards
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- "Survivor: Caramoan" crowns a winner
- Friends pay tribute to George Jones at funeral
- Justin Bieber booed at Canadian football game