Neil Patrick Harris slams break-up report
Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka attend Citi And AT&T Present The Billboard After Party at The London Hotel on Feb. 10, 2013, in West Hollywood, Calif. / Rick Diamond/Getty Images
Neil Patrick Harris is calling the National Enquirer "cray cray."
The "How I Met Your Mother" star has slammed a report claiming that he and fiance David Burtka are kaput:
The Nat Enq is cray cray. We've never had a wedding date, just engaged (Prop 8 and all). We're on a cruise as I write. He's rad. All good.— Neil Patrick Harris (@ActuallyNPH) February 28, 2013
The couple confirmed their engagement in June 2011: "David and I did propose to each other, but over five years ago!"
Harris tweeted at the time: "We've been wearing engagement rings for ages, waiting for an available date."
Harris and Burka welcomed twins in October 2010 via surrogate.
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- "American Idol" winner announced
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale
- Runaway mom tells Dr. Phil: "They're better off without me"
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance