Neil Patrick Harris slams break-up report
Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka attend Citi And AT&T Present The Billboard After Party at The London Hotel on Feb. 10, 2013, in West Hollywood, Calif. / Rick Diamond/Getty Images
Neil Patrick Harris is calling the National Enquirer "cray cray."
The "How I Met Your Mother" star has slammed a report claiming that he and fiance David Burtka are kaput:
The Nat Enq is cray cray. We've never had a wedding date, just engaged (Prop 8 and all). We're on a cruise as I write. He's rad. All good.— Neil Patrick Harris (@ActuallyNPH) February 28, 2013
The couple confirmed their engagement in June 2011: "David and I did propose to each other, but over five years ago!"
Harris tweeted at the time: "We've been wearing engagement rings for ages, waiting for an available date."
Harris and Burka welcomed twins in October 2010 via surrogate.
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- "DWTS": Champion Melissa Rycroft picks a winner
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- New "Dancing with the Stars" champion announced
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- "DWTS": Finalists compete for mirror ball trophy
- "The Voice" to feature tribute to tornado victims