Jennifer Lawrence's "Silver Linings Playbook" wardrobe up for auction
Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper in a scene from "Silver Linings Playbook." / The Weinstein Company
Clothes worn by movie stars Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper can now be yours.
About a dozen and a half pieces of wardrobe worn by Lawrence and Cooper in "Silver Linings Playbook" are up for sale by the Los Angeles-based Nate D. Sanders Auctions.
- Jennifer Lawrence falls as she accepts best-actress Oscar
- Jennifer Lawrence: I forgot to thank "Silver Linings Playbook" director in speech
The 22-year-old Lawrence won a best actress Oscar on Sunday night for her performance in the film, while Cooper was nominated in the best actor category.
Online bids for the clothing currently range anywhere from $100 for one of Cooper's "Silver Linings" hoodies to almost $1500 for a black, size 6 Moda International coat worn by Lawrence in the film. Her character's name, Tiffany, is written on the inside lining of the coat.
Other items include a teal size 36C Gap Body sports bra as well as a pair of stretchy vanilla pants custom-fitted for Lawrence.
In addition to Cooper and Lawrence's clothing, a Ralph Lauren size 42L suit jacket worn by their co-star Chris Tucker is also on the auction block.
Popular in Entertainment
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 46 Photos
- Taylor Swift dominates Billboard Music Awards
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- Justin Bieber booed at Canadian football game
- "Survivor: Caramoan" crowns a winner
- Friends pay tribute to George Jones at funeral