Did Rachel McAdams and Michael Sheen split?
After two years of dating and loads of engagement rumors, a report has surfaced that Rachel McAdams has split from her "Midnight In Paris" co-star Michael Sheen.
McAdams, 34, and Sheen, 44, began a romance in Oct. 2010 after meeting on set of Woody Allen's movie, and according to Us Weekly, the couple recently decided that it was time to call it quits.
No word on what could have caused this alleged breakup but the couple does have a long-distance relationship. McAdams resides in Toronto, Canada, while Sheen bounces between Wales and Los Angeles.
This wouldn't be the first high-profile breakup for the stars. The actress broke off her engagement to her "The Notebook" co-star Ryan Gosling in 2007, while Sheen called it quits with the mother of his child, actress Kate Beckinsale, after an eight-year relationship.
Popular in Entertainment
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Beatles' lyrics headed for British Library