First look: Seth Rogen and "Mindy" are long-lost lovers
Mindy Kaling and Seth Rogen appear in a scene of "The Mindy Project." / Fox
Comedic actor Seth Rogen is set to guest star on Tuesday's episode of Mindy Kaling's "The Mindy Project," in which he plays her long-lost lover. ET Online has your exclusive first look.
In his cameo on the comedy series, which premiered its first season last fall, Rogen reunites with Kaling's self-named character, "Mindy," after being her first kiss years ago. According to the episode's synopsis, the reunited pair recall their time at summer camp together and later rekindle their teenage flame.
As we see in the photo, Rogen sports a U.S. Army T-shirt in the episode, which is part of the Hollywood-backed veteran campaign "Got Your 6" that is aimed to "bridge the civilian-military divide."
Watch Rogen's full cameo on "The Mindy Project" Tuesday at 9:30 p.m. ET on Fox.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Amanda Bynes charged in NYC in accused bong toss
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Stone Temple Pilots sue its former singer
- "Arrested Development" returns: Will you binge-watch?