Diane Lane signed Josh Brolin divorce papers on Valentine's Day
Diane Lane and Actor Josh Brolin attends the premiere of Paramount Pictures' "The Guilt Trip" at Regency Village Theatre on Dec. 11, 2012, in Westwood, Calif. / Jason Merritt/Getty Images
That doesn't sound too romantic.
Court records show Diane Lane signed her filing to divorce Josh Brolin on Valentine's Day after eight-and-a-half years of marriage.
Her filing, released Friday, lists irreconcilable differences for the couple's breakup and lists Feb. 13 as their separation date. It does not indicate if they have a prenuptial agreement.
The actors have no children together. It was a second marriage for both when they tied the knot in August 2004.
Lane received an Oscar nomination for her performance in the 2002 film "Unfaithful" and co-stars in the upcoming Superman film "Man of Steel."
Brolin was Oscar-nominated for his performance in the 2008 film "Milk" and recently starred in "Gangster Squad." The 45-year-old actor was arrested for misdemeanor public intoxication on Jan. 1, after appearing heavily intoxicated on a Santa Monica, Calif., sidewalk.
A representative for the couple confirmed the divorce on Thursday.
Popular in Entertainment
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- "American Idol" winner announced
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale
- Runaway mom tells Dr. Phil: "They're better off without me"
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance