Josh Brolin and Diane Lane split after eight years of marriage
Diane Lane and Actor Josh Brolin attends the premiere of Paramount Pictures' "The Guilt Trip" at Regency Village Theatre on Dec. 11, 2012, in Westwood, Calif. / Jason Merritt/Getty Images
Josh Brolin and Diane Lane are calling it quits after eight years of marriage.
"Diane Lane and Josh Brolin have decided to end their marriage," their reps revealed on Thursday.
No reason was given for the split, but a source told Us Weekly, "It was a mutual decision. It is very amicable. It's not ugly, it's just over."
Brolin, 45, and Lane, 48, tied the knot in August 2004 and reportedly parted ways a couple of months ago. As recently as December, though, they were photographed together on the red carpet of "The Guilt Trip" movie premiere in Los Angeles.
Lane was previously married to actor Christopher Lambert from 1988-1994. They have a 19-year-old daughter. Brolin was married to actress Alice Adair from 1988-1992; they have two children together.
Brolin, who recently hit theaters in "Gangster Squad," will next be seen in "Labor Day" with Kate Winslet and Tobey Maguire. Lane is attached to "Man of Steel" with Amy Adams and Russell Crowe.
Popular in Entertainment
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- New "Dancing with the Stars" champion announced
- Bono and Olivia Wilde join Matt Damon's "toilet strike"
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- "The Voice" pays tribute to Oklahoma tornado victims
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- "DWTS": Champion Melissa Rycroft picks a winner