Kristen Wiig's "Arrested Development" role revealed
Actress Kristen Wiig attends the 15th annual Costume Designers Guild Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on Feb. 19, 2013, in Beverly Hills, Calif. / Jason Merritt/Getty Images for CDG
Earlier this week, it was revealed that Kristen Wiig and Seth Rogen will appear as guest stars on the new season of "Arrested Development."
Now, New York magazine's Vulture blog has learned what role the "Bridesmaids" star will play on the cult-favorite comedy (Warning: Stop reading now if you don't want to be spoiled).
- Pictures: Kristen Wiig
- Kristen Wiig joins cast of "Anchorman" sequel
- "Arrested Development" confirmed to return in May
According to the site, Wiig is playing a young Lucille Bluth (Jessica Walter), the winking, drinking, scheming matriarch of the Bluth family.
All 14 episodes of the upcoming "Arrested Development" season will premiere on the same (still undisclosed) premiere date in May.
Tell us: Are you excited for new episodes of "Arrested Development"?
Popular in Entertainment
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice"
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel 348 Comments
- Chappelle to return with comedy tour
- Justin Bieber behind wheel as car hits man in Hollywood
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby
- "Bachelorette": Desiree lets two lukewarm lovers go