Backstreet Boy Howie Dorough and wife welcome baby boy
Artist Howie Dorough and Leigh Boniello attend the 11th Lupus LA Orange Ball at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel on May 12, 2011, in Beverly Hills, Calif. / Getty
Backstreet Boy Howie Dorough now has another boy of his own.
The 39-year-old singer and his wife, Leigh Boniello, welcomed their second son, Holden John Dorough, on Saturday.
The stork club
Dorough tweeted, "We're so excited to share this news with you all! Say hello to Holden John Dorough!"
The couple already have a 3-year-old son named James Hoke.
"Holden surprised us by arriving three days ahead of schedule at 6:37 a.m., [weighing in] at 6 lbs., 15 oz. and 20 inches long," the Backstreet Boy told People. "Holden is healthy and we couldn't be happier...I feel so lucky to have such an amazing family."
People posted a photo of the happy family. See it here.
Popular in Entertainment
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- "The Hangover III": Critics aren't drunk with excitement
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- Paul McCartney writes in support of Pussy Riot
- How to tie a bow tie Play Video