Mario Lopez and wife expecting baby No. 2
Mario Lopez and Courtney Mazza attend the Vanity Fair and Chrysler celebration of The Eva Longoria Foundation at Beso Hollywood on Feb. 23, 2012, in Hollywood, Calif. / John Shearer/Getty Images
Mario Lopez and his wife, Courtney Mazza, are going to be parents for a second time.
The couple announced they're expecting their second child this summer during a special segment on Extra. They're already parents to 2-year-old Gia Francesca.
"I am the happiest father in the world. We cannot wait to welcome baby Lopez number two into our lives," said the 39-year-old host of "The X Factor" and "Extra."
Gia also appeared on Extra Tuesday with a shirt that read: "Big sister Gia." The family also celebrated with a surprise baby shower.
Lopez wed Mazza last December in New Mexico.
Popular in Entertainment
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" to series for 2013-2014 season
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"
- "Survivor: Caramoan" crowns a winner
- Bono and Olivia Wilde join Matt Damon's "toilet strike"