Bonnaroo 2013 lineup revealed
Marcus Mumford of Mumford & Sons performs onstage at the 55th Grammy Awards on Feb. 10, 2013, in Los Angeles. / Getty
Paul McCartney, Mumford & Sons and Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers will headline the 2013 Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival, slated for June 13-16 in Manchester, Tenn.
The lineup was revealed in a live telecast hosted by Weird Al Yankovic, one of this year's many Bonnaroo acts.
Other performers will include Bjork, Of Monsters and Men, Wilco, The xx, David Byrne and St. Vincent, Passion Pit, Boys Noize, Pretty Lights, Japandroids, The Lumineers, Jim James of My Morning Jacket, Grizzly Bear, Beach House, Cat Power, The National, Kendrick Lamar, Nas and Tame Impala.
ZZ Top and Billy Idol will be among the veteran performers that weekend.
The 11th annual festival will be held at Great Stage Park, a 700-acre farm turned outdoor event space.
Tickets go on sale at 12 p.m. on Saturday.
Go here to see the complete lineup.
Popular in Entertainment
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" to series for 2013-2014 season
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"
- Beatles' lyrics headed for British Library
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere