Fergie and Josh Duhamel expecting first child
Actor Josh Duhamel, left, and actress/singer Fergie attend the "Safe Haven" premiere's after party at The Terrace at Hollywood & Highland on Fe. 5, 2013, in Hollywood, Calif. / Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images
Fergie is going to be a mom.
A representative for the Black Eyed Peas singer confirmed Monday that she and husband Josh Duhamel are expecting a baby.
Fergie also announced the baby news on Twitter:
This will be the first child for the couple.
The 37-year-old Fergie and 40-year-old Duhamel married in 2009. She joined the Black Eyed Peas when the group released its third album, "Elephunk," in 2003. The foursome is known for its pop-inspired hip-hop tunes like "My Humps," "I Gotta Feeling" and "Boom Boom Pow."
Fergie launched her solo debut, "The Duchess," to much success in 2006. It featured five Top 5 hits, including "Fergalicious" and "Big Girls Don't Cry."
Duhamel has appeared in the "Transformer" films and most recently in "Safe Haven."
Popular in Entertainment
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel 349 Comments
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice"
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Chappelle to return with comedy tour
- Justin Bieber behind wheel as car hits man in Hollywood
- Nigella Lawson's husband cautioned by cops over assault
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby