Hugh Grant welcomes second child
Hugh Grant arrives at the European premiere of "Fire in Babylon" on May 9 2011, in London. / Getty
It's a boy for Hugh Grant.
The "Four Weddings and a Funeral" actor used his Twitter account Saturday to announce that he and Tinglan Hong have welcomed their second child:
In answer to some journos. Am thrilled my daughter now has a brother.Adore them both to an uncool degree. They have a fab mum.— Hugh Grant (@HackedOffHugh) February 16, 2013
The stork club
He added: "To be crystal clear, I am the Daddy."
Hong gave birth to their first child, a daughter, in 2011.
The 52-year-old actor, a critic of what he sees as press intrusion, told Britain's media ethics inquiry that he and Hong had been harassed by paparazzi when their daughter was born.
He joined Twitter last year to promote press reform in the wake of Britain's tabloid phone hacking scandal.
Popular in Entertainment
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Beatles' lyrics headed for British Library