Sara Rue welcomes a daughter
Sarah Rue arrives for the Disney ABC Television groups "2013 Winter TCA Tour" event at The Langham Huntington Hotel and Spa on Jan. 10, 2013, in Pasadena, Calif. / Toby Canham/Getty Images
It's a girl for actress Sara Rue.
The "Malibu Country" star and husband Kevin Price recently welcomed a daughter named Talulah.
Rue shared the baby news Friday on Twitter:
Had the best Valentines day w/my husband & our new baby daughter Talulah! She was born a few days ago & we couldn't be more in love w/her.— Sara Rue (@SARARUEFORREAL) February 15, 2013
She is the first child for the couple.
Rue, 34, has also starred on the TV series "Less than Perfect," "Popular" and "Rules of Engagement."
Popular in Entertainment
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 101 Comments
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 39 Photos
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 50 Photos
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- "Mad Men" recap: 10 best moments
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"
- "Star Wars" animated series coming 2014