Cheers! Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie release wine
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are releasing their own wine in the United States, starting next month.
According to People, the couple will release the first wine, a 2012 vintage pink rose, on March 15. The new line will reportedly be called Miraval, the name of Brangelina's 1,000-acre French estate with vineyards.
Marc Perrin, a French winegrower who is joining Brangelina in this business venture, told business magazine Challenges about the couple's involvement in the process, saying, "We talked a lot and did the first harvest together. They are very demanding in seeking excellence in the quality and character of their wine."
Perrin and Brangelina are said to be following up their March 15 launch with a line of organic white and red wines later this year. Their 2012 rose is set to be reviewed in an upcoming edition of Wine Spectator.
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- "American Idol" winner announced
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale
- Runaway mom tells Dr. Phil: "They're better off without me"
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance