Kate Gosselin returning to TV on "Celebrity Wife Swap"
Kate Gosselin speaks on SiriusXM's "Broadminded" radio show at SiriusXM Studio on March 2, 2012, in Washington. / Kris Connor/Getty Images
Kate Gosselin is returning to reality television.
The "Kate Plus 8" star will trade lives with another TV personality - former Hugh Hefner girlfriend and "The Girls Next Door" star Kendra Wilkinson - when ABC's "Celebrity Wife Swap" returns for a new season on Feb. 26.
According to the network, Gosselin, 37, and Wilkinson, 27, will trade lifestyles, children and homes (but not bedrooms) for a week.
That means Gosselin will move in with Wilkinson's husband, NFL player Hank Baskett, and their son, Hank Baskett Jr., 3. Wilkinson, meanwhile, will try her hand at being a single parent to Gosselin's eight children -- twins Cara and Madelyn, 12, and sextuplets Hannah, Alexis, Aaden, Leah, Collin and Joel, 8.
"Celebrity Wife Swap" will air Tuesdays on ABC at 8 p.m. ET. That time slot was the home of "Happy Endings," but the network announced it is moving the sitcom to Friday nights, where back-to-back episodes will air from 8-9 p.m. ET staring March 29.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- Amanda Seyfried talks filming Seth MacFarlane's new Western Play Video
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards