Steve Martin is a first-time dad
Steve Martin, left, and wife Anne Stringfield attend the presentation of "Wounded" curated by Carole Bayer Sager at LA Art House on May 6, 2009, in West Hollywood, Calif. / Getty
Steve Martin is a father for the first time.
The stork club
The 67-year-old actor and wife, Anne Stringfield, 41, are now parents, a rep told People, saying they "are new parents and recently welcomed a child." No other details were revealed.
The baby news was first reported The New York Post, which noted the couple's baby arrived in December.
"They've had a baby and how they've kept it secret, nobody knows," a source said. The couple have reportedly been spotted in Los Angeles with their newborn.
Martin and Stringfield have been married since 2007. Martin was previously married to actress Victoria Tennant from 1986-1994.
Martin, who is active on Twitter, hasn't mentioned anything about the new addition to his family.
Popular in Entertainment
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice" 109 Comments
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Johnny Depp on "unpleasant" split with Vanessa Paradis
- "The Voice": Top three sing for the win
- Selma Blair abruptly exits "Anger Management"
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- "The Voice" finale recap: Season 4 crowns a winner
- Listen: John Mayer's new single "Paper Doll"