Alec Baldwin and wife Hilaria Baldwin expecting first child
Actor Alec Baldwin, left, and wife Hilaria Baldwin attend the 2nd Annual NFL Honors at Mahalia Jackson Theater on Feb. 2, 2013, in New Orleans. / Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images
Alec Baldwin is going to be a dad again.
The "30 Rock" actor, 54, and his wife, Hilaria Baldwin, confirmed Tuesday that they are expecting their first child together.
"We're having a baby! It was a surprise, a wonderful surprise," the yoga instructor said in an interview with "Extra," where she is a lifestyle correspondent.
The baby is due in late summer.
"We're so thrilled and we can't wait to meet our baby," the couple added in a statement to People.
Baldwin and his wife married in June after a three-month engagement. He is already a father to daughter Ireland, 17, from his marriage to actress Kim Basinger.
The Baldwins' interview will air Wednesday on "Extra." Watch a clip below:
Popular in Entertainment
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice" 141 Comments
- Watch: Miley Cyrus' trippy "We Can't Stop" music video
- Johnny Depp falls off horse on film set Play Video
- Selma Blair abruptly exits "Anger Management"
- Palace sheds some light on Kate's baby plans
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- "The Voice" finale recap: Season 4 crowns a winner
- Watch: New "Anchorman 2" trailer