Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem expecting second child
Javier Bardem, left, and Penelope Cruz attend the 83rd Academy Awards in Los Angeles on Feb. 27, 2011. / AP
Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem are expecting their second child.
Cruz's publicist Javier Giner told The Associated Press on Tuesday that the Spanish actress is pregnant.
He declined to provide any further details, including when the baby is due.
The 38-year-old Cruz and 43-year-old Bardem had their first child, a boy called Leo, in January 2011.
The couple became romantically involved after appearing together in Woody Allen's 2008 film "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" and later married.
Cruz will next appear in the Spanish film, "I'm So Excited," with Antonio Banderas. She and Bardem will star alongside Brad Pitt and Cameron Diaz in "The Counselor," due out later this year.
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 109 Comments
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 50 Photos
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 39 Photos
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"
- First look: Jennifer Lawrence in "X-Men: Days of Future Past"
- "Mad Men" recap: 10 best moments