Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem expecting second child
Javier Bardem, left, and Penelope Cruz attend the 83rd Academy Awards in Los Angeles on Feb. 27, 2011. / AP
Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem are expecting their second child.
Cruz's publicist Javier Giner told The Associated Press on Tuesday that the Spanish actress is pregnant.
He declined to provide any further details, including when the baby is due.
The 38-year-old Cruz and 43-year-old Bardem had their first child, a boy called Leo, in January 2011.
The couple became romantically involved after appearing together in Woody Allen's 2008 film "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" and later married.
Cruz will next appear in the Spanish film, "I'm So Excited," with Antonio Banderas. She and Bardem will star alongside Brad Pitt and Cameron Diaz in "The Counselor," due out later this year.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- Amanda Seyfried talks filming Seth MacFarlane's new Western Play Video
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos