Grammy Awards crasher arrested after Jennifer Lopez, Adele incident
Vitalii Sediuk, left, is seen on stage with Jennifer Lopez and Pitbull as they present Adele the award for best pop solo performance for "Set Fire to the Rain (Live)" onstage at the 55th Annual Grammy Awards on Feb. 10, 2013, in Los Angeles. / Getty
A blink-and-you'll-miss moment at the Grammys cost one man a night in jail.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Vitalii Sediuk, who was infamously slapped by Will Smith after trying to kiss the "Men in Black" star on the Moscow red carpet, was arrested and spent Sunday night in jail following his latest stunt at Sunday's Grammy Awards.
During the awards show, Sediuk crashed the stage as Jennifer Lopez and Pitbull were presenting Adele with the Best Pop Vocal Performance Grammy. Lopez appeared none too thrilled by the unexpected visitor:
After exiting the stage, Sediuk was immediately arrested and released the following morning. The 24-year-old Hungarian TV personality faces a court date over the incident, scheduled for March.
Sources told THR that Sediuk did not have press credentials or a ticket to the Grammys and simply walked into Los Angeles' Staples Center and sat in the second row, raising questions over the level of security in place for such a star-studded event.
Wondering what Sediuk was thinking when he crashed the stage? Here it from the man himself:
Popular in Entertainment
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 50 Photos
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 39 Photos
- Taylor Swift dominates Billboard Music Awards
- "Star Trek Into Darkness" wins weekend box office
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- Watch: New "Anchorman 2" teaser trailer debuts
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance