Justin Bieber takes on "Saturday Night Live" as host
Justin Bieber and Jason Sudeikis on "Saturday Night Live," Feb. 9th, 2013, in New York. / NBC
Justin Bieber hasn't missed out on all the fun this weekend.
- Justin Bieber scores fifth No. 1 album with "Believe Acoustic"
- Justin Bieber: "I'm not in the happiest place that I've ever been"
Bieber served as both host and performer on his latest "SNL" gig, his fourth time appearing on (and first time hosting) the late-night sketch comedy show, with many of the jokes aimed at the pop star himself.
Take one of the show's sketches with Bieber backstage at a concert meeting a new security guard (played by Jason Sudeikis), who presents a dozen new "decoy Biebers."
"Some of them are black, they're not fooling anybody," Bieber said of his look-alikes.
"Yeah, well neither are you, Homey," Sudeikis quipped back.
During Bieber's opening monologue, Whoopi Goldberg made a surprise appearance, giving the teen heartthrob a kiss on the cheek.
Perhaps the most memorable sketch (video below) occurred when Bieber made reference to recent photos which have surfaced showing the pop star apparently smoking marijuana.
While pretending to be the president of the Miley Cyrus Fan Club, Bieber said of himself, "I heard he got busted for smoking weed, and he's really sorry about it and he's never going to do it again."
During his appearance on "SNL," the pop star also performed two of his hit songs: "Nothing Like Us" and an acoustic version of "As Long as You Love Me."
Tells us: Were you impressed with Bieber's hosting stint?
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes charged in NYC in accused bong toss
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos
- "Arrested Development" returns: Will you binge-watch?