Jay Leno puckers up for Bar Refaeli, kisses "Walter" instead
A kiss is still a kiss.
During the opening of his late-night talk show Tuesday night, funnyman Jay Leno asked 27-year-old model Bar Refaeli if the two of them could re-create a now-infamous kissing scene from her recent Go Daddy Super Bowl commercial.
- Super Bowl XLVII: Watch the ads
- Watch: Best Super Bowl ads ever
- Watch: Super Bowl's greatest commercials (CBS.com)
In the TV spot, Raefeli smooches a man named Walter, who some would say was unattractive. "Walter" was played by 34-year-old Jesse Heiman, an actor who has performed mostly extra work and was relatively unknown before the ad's release.
As the 62-year-old "Tonight Show" host closed his eyes and waited for the kiss from Refaeli the Israeli model moved away and Heiman surprisingly stepped in and locked lips with Leno.
Watch the video above to see Leno's reaction when he finds out who he's actually necking with.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes charged in NYC in accused bong toss
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos
- "Arrested Development" returns: Will you binge-watch?
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer