Jay Leno puckers up for Bar Refaeli, kisses "Walter" instead
A kiss is still a kiss.
During the opening of his late-night talk show Tuesday night, funnyman Jay Leno asked 27-year-old model Bar Refaeli if the two of them could re-create a now-infamous kissing scene from her recent Go Daddy Super Bowl commercial.
- Super Bowl XLVII: Watch the ads
- Watch: Best Super Bowl ads ever
- Watch: Super Bowl's greatest commercials (CBS.com)
In the TV spot, Raefeli smooches a man named Walter, who some would say was unattractive. "Walter" was played by 34-year-old Jesse Heiman, an actor who has performed mostly extra work and was relatively unknown before the ad's release.
As the 62-year-old "Tonight Show" host closed his eyes and waited for the kiss from Refaeli the Israeli model moved away and Heiman surprisingly stepped in and locked lips with Leno.
Watch the video above to see Leno's reaction when he finds out who he's actually necking with.
Popular in Entertainment
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel 355 Comments
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice"
- Chappelle to return with comedy tour
- Justin Bieber behind wheel as car hits man in Hollywood
- Nigella Lawson's husband cautioned by cops over assault
- "The Voice": Top three sing for the win