"Twilight" star Cam Gigandet welcomes baby
Cam Gigandet and fiancee Dominique Geisendorff. / ET
Cam Gigandet and fiancee Dominique Geisendorff welcomed baby No. 2.
The "Twilight" star confirmed on his Facebook page that Dominique gave birth to our second child, son Rekker Radley Gigandet, on Jan. 23.
"He is healthy, happy, and perfect," the 30-year-old actor confirmed. We are humbled to have the opportunity to call ourselves the parents of this beautiful soul, and I am forever grateful to God for allowing me to know this kind of boundless, immaculate love. Thanks to those of you who wish to send your positive energy and well wishes."
Gigandet and Geisendorff have been engaged since 2008 and already have a 3-year-old daughter named Everleigh.
Popular in Entertainment
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice"
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel 350 Comments
- Chappelle to return with comedy tour
- Justin Bieber behind wheel as car hits man in Hollywood
- "Monsters University" premieres in Hollywood 20 Photos
- "Bachelorette": Desiree lets two lukewarm lovers go