Oscars 2013: More presenters announced
Charlize Theron arrives at the 2012 MTV Movie Awards held at Gibson Amphitheatre on June 3, 2012, in Universal City, Calif. / Getty
The Academy Awards presenters list continues to grow, with Charlize Theron, Channing Tatum, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Daniel Radcliffe added to the list.
It marks the first time that Gordon-Levitt, Radcliffe and Tatum will appear on the Oscar stage.
Theron won an Oscar for her role in "Monster," and received her second nomination for her leading role in "North Country."
Tatum will next be seen in "Side Effects," due out Friday, along with "White House Down," which hits theaters this summer.
Gordon-Levitt, meanwhile, most recently starred in "Don Jon's Addiction," which premiered at Sundance last month.
Radcliffe will next be seen in "Kill Your Darlings," "Horns" and "The F Word."
Other Oscar presenters include "The Avengers" cast members Robert Downey Jr., Samuel L. Jackson, Chris Evans, Jeremy Renner and Mark Ruffalo; Jean Dujardin, Christopher Plummer, Octavia Spencer and Meryl Streep; and Mark Wahlberg and Ted.
Adele, Norah Jones and Barbra Streisand will be among the musical performers.
Awards will be handed out on Feb. 24 at the Dolby Theatre at the Hollywood & Highland Center. Seth MacFarlane will host the ceremony, which will broadcast live on ABC.
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 122 Comments
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- At last: "Arrested" is reborn Sunday on Netflix
- CBS takes "Mike & Molly" tornado-themed finale off air
- Brad Pitt: "I've haven't known life to be any happier"