Tracy Morgan and fiancee are expecting
Tracy Morgan and Megan Wollover arrive at Spike TV's "Eddie Murphy: One Night Only" at the Saban Theatre on Nov. 3, 2012, in Beverly Hills, Calif. / Getty
Tracy Morgan is going to be a father for a fourth time.
The "30 Rock" actor and his fiancee, model Megan Wollover, 26, are expecting their first child together, reports People.com.
"I am over the moon excited and just want a happy and healthy baby and a safe delivery for Megan," Morgan, 44, told the site.
Morgan revealed that he and Wollover were engaged last fall.
He has three sons with his ex-wife, Sabrina. They divorced in 2009 after 23 years of marriage.
Morgan starred in last "30 Rock" episode on Thursday, as part of the show's series finale. He will kick off his comedy tour, "Excuse My French," in March.
Popular in Entertainment
- New "Dancing with the Stars" champion announced
- Bono and Olivia Wilde join Matt Damon's "toilet strike"
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- "The Voice" pays tribute to Oklahoma tornado victims
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- "DWTS": Champion Melissa Rycroft picks a winner