"30 Rock" comes to an end after seven seasons
Tina Fey as Liz Lemon and James Marsden as Criss on "30 Rock." / Ali Goldstein/NBC
It's time to say goodbye to Liz, Jack, Kenneth, Jenna, Tracy and the rest of the "30 Rock" gang.
The low-rated but critically-acclaimed show signs off after seven seasons on Thursday with an hour-long finale beginning at 8 p.m. ET on NBC.
Fans of the quirky comedy are likely bemoaning its end by crying into their ham napkins and uttering Liz Lemon-isms like "blerg," "nerds," "what the what" and "by the hammer of Thor!"
Last week's episode left off with "TGS" being canceled, Liz (Tina Fey) and husband Criss (James Marsden) adopting twins, Jack (Alec Baldwin) becoming the CEO of Kabletown, Kenneth (Jack McBrayer) as the new President of NBC and Jenna (Jane Krakowsi) and Tracy (Tracy Morgan) being, well, Jenna and Tracy.
Thursday's series finale will pick up from there, with the "TGS" gang returning to do the sketch comedy's final episode.
Guest stars are said to include Julianne Moore and Salma Hayek, reprising their roles as Jack's exes; "Law & Order: SVU" stars Richard Belzer and Ice-T; and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi.
Critics who have seen the finale have also stressed that fans should not miss the episode's final scenes.
Tell us: Will you miss "30 Rock"?
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Bynes' allegations of sexual assault under investigation
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Friends pay tribute to George Jones at funeral
- Stone Temple Pilots sue its former singer