"30 Rock" comes to an end after seven seasons
Tina Fey as Liz Lemon and James Marsden as Criss on "30 Rock." / Ali Goldstein/NBC
It's time to say goodbye to Liz, Jack, Kenneth, Jenna, Tracy and the rest of the "30 Rock" gang.
The low-rated but critically-acclaimed show signs off after seven seasons on Thursday with an hour-long finale beginning at 8 p.m. ET on NBC.
Fans of the quirky comedy are likely bemoaning its end by crying into their ham napkins and uttering Liz Lemon-isms like "blerg," "nerds," "what the what" and "by the hammer of Thor!"
Last week's episode left off with "TGS" being canceled, Liz (Tina Fey) and husband Criss (James Marsden) adopting twins, Jack (Alec Baldwin) becoming the CEO of Kabletown, Kenneth (Jack McBrayer) as the new President of NBC and Jenna (Jane Krakowsi) and Tracy (Tracy Morgan) being, well, Jenna and Tracy.
Thursday's series finale will pick up from there, with the "TGS" gang returning to do the sketch comedy's final episode.
Guest stars are said to include Julianne Moore and Salma Hayek, reprising their roles as Jack's exes; "Law & Order: SVU" stars Richard Belzer and Ice-T; and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi.
Critics who have seen the finale have also stressed that fans should not miss the episode's final scenes.
Tell us: Will you miss "30 Rock"?
Popular in Entertainment
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" to series for 2013-2014 season
- "Survivor: Caramoan" crowns a winner
- Bono and Olivia Wilde join Matt Damon's "toilet strike"