Jason London arrested after Arizona bar fight
Authorities say actor Jason London has been arrested on suspicion of assault and disorderly conduct after an Arizona bar fight.
Scottsdale police say London allegedly sneezed on a man who then asked him to apologize, but London refused and instead hit the man in the face.
The Arizona Republic says the two men were escorted out of the bar, but London began pushing and cursing at firefighters trying to treat him and appeared extremely drunk. He was arrested early Monday.
According to the paper, the police report indicates that as he was being driven to a local jail, London cursed at police and intentionally defecated his pants in the vehicle.
London's wife, Sophia, told police that London was often rude when he drank alcohol, the report said. She also said her husband didn't remember the incident, according to the police report.
Celebrity mug shots
London's Twitter account says "some guy thought I was hitting on his girl" and that several large bouncers beat him, breaking bones in his face. London added, "the truth will win" and "I hate Arizona."
London, 40, starred as Randall Floyd in the 1993 movie "Dazed and Confused."
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Bynes' allegations of sexual assault under investigation
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Stone Temple Pilots sue its former singer
- Colin Farrell talks "Epic" new role Play Video